Steps to writing a well-structured email to customer support:
- Include a friendly greeting. It will make you feel better.
- Sum up your problem succinctly, but clearly, as well as you can. Problems can definitely be frustrating.
- Explain how you’ve tried to correct it.
- Offer a theory as to the cause of the problem, and/or a possible solution that customer support, not you, may be able to implement. This is optional.
- Say “Thank you for your time”. It will make the customer support people’s day that much brighter. :)